My Blog List

Monday, February 15, 2010

Presently







its hurts... it hurts .....sakit sakit SAAAAAAAAAAAKITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i feel like i'm spiralling down..like a fighter jet shot down.... .
spiralling towards the earth.. ..i'm stuck in dat cockpit..

so i tekan my eject button... Pehal nie...parachute xkuar..."too busy"... "please try again later"....

i'm still plummeting towards the earth... i'm scared.. i'm terrified...

i recall...

people keep telling me ...
don't go on that plane...
it's not too late to turn back...
don't!! don't !!!
WTF are U doing!!! Get off!!!

sure...at first..ur soaring thru the clouds.... theres no better feeling....
the warmth u feel in ur heart.. butterflies in ur stomach...

but then u go thru that storm...

u cudn't see thru it...u'll wonder if u make it thru ..
all u see is darkness..

thick dark clouds...
just as ur thoughts..

when u come out..
u realise it's not over..
there about...20 planes
they all want that feeling..
like ur alone in da sky..
it's just u n her..
at the end of the day......

u'll realise..
the sky is not urs..
God didn't create her for U..
the sky's beauty isn't just for U..
she touches everyone whos blessed enough to realise it..
i guess i thought it was for me...but it's not..
teh sky is not entitled to me...
myb the other 20++ or even more( IM NOT COUNTING )..hanvt realise yet...

my wings starts to fail...my engine barely functioning...

at this point...i realise...there's nothing i can do to save myself..

wat do i do..

do the only thing i can do...
pray...n hope..
talk to the only one that listens..Allah...The Merciful...The Forgiving..
I have been ungrateful..


di sini sye ingin mengucap ribuan trima kasih kpeda.....
shafinaz..kak anis...eqa fad.....fifi..smah...farah.. arda even..colin ...n...to my surprise...even..kidin..i feel like i'm missing someone..oooooooo...azy & sal =D.sory if i didn't mention u...i hope u all understand whats underneath this "story" of mine..xD

1 comment: